Tuesday 18 April 2017

Triangulation and Referencing + Image Analysis feedback


The feedback on both the 'Triangulation and referencing' and 'Image Analysis' essays was positive, saying that it was a good submission. To further improve the essays it was suggested that more references were needed in the first essay and the triangulation between the sources should be more explicit. To improve the 'Image Analysis' essay, I need to focus less on being critical of advertising as it is likely that it will never be perfect. I should talk about the negative points and then discuss the small positive steps that are being taken to improve on the negative stigma that fashion advertising holds. 

In response to the feedback, I will concentrate on picking out the important quotes and references from both of the first and second essay so that the triangulation element is improved. I will keep referring back to other point throughout my writing to ensure that the referencing and triangulation essay is fluent, comparative and critical. To improve the 'Image Analysis' essay, I will refine some of the points that I was making and make sure it is always referring back to the first essay title. I will also ensure that I am including the positive changes that are being made and acknowledge that advertising is never going to be perfect. 





No comments:

Post a Comment