Wednesday 25 April 2018

Visual investigation: Photography

I made a trip to London so that I could capture the photos. To complete the idea as planned the Pantone swatches had to be printed in advance onto the acetate sheet. 

Using the location research I went to the ones that I could get to and then I chose the locations that were the busiest points within Brixton as these were more likely to be recognised as part of the campaign.

Once all of the photos had been taken I created contact sheets so I could analyse the content that Ied to work with and think about the photos that were the most successful. 





Edited photos:
The analysis of all of the photos allowed for me to pick the most successful and edit them to be used in the design developments. Not all of them will be used, but I wanted to have a large selection to choose from depending on what the final design needs























No comments:

Post a Comment